New Delhi | Friday, 30th November 2018 | Time: 10:00 to 17:15
F1rst is a business research & consultancy organization with a strong focus on food ingredient markets. Its highly qualified and experienced partners are able to provide strategic insights into the ingredient sector. As a part of F1rst’s innovative services for the food and beverage industry, GiTEx (table-top exhibition by F1rst) is designed to provide the most convenient and cost-effective interaction between the ingredient suppliers and the end user companies. GiTEx is strictly not a sales conference, and the day is planned to provide a technical understanding of the use of specific ingredients/equipment in the chosen food sector.
Visiting trade shows does not guarantee meetings with selected ingredient suppliers and the overall setting is not optimal for in-depth discussions. This current format of GiTEx provides an opportunity to reach many small and medium food processors under one roof. GiTEx enables suppliers to customize their information, product samples, etc. to the specific needs of processors.
About this event
Currently, we are commissioning the GiTEx-Table-top Exhibition, a special programme designed to demonstrate on affordable and reliable texturizing solutions with both the desired texture and ease of use in various sauces and dips in Indian savory industry. All are part of the exceptional plant source which makes things clean! The focus of the event will be in application of Sauces, Dip’s, Spread’s and Soup’s from both the industries of Food processing and Food services.
The current programme will focus on Modified Starches – In the Indian Savory Sector and will also include technical sessions from experts of Roquette and F1rst. The event is scheduled to be held on 30th November 2018 in New Delhi.
This is an exclusive event by invitation only.
Highlights of this event:
- The event will exhibit and demonstrate more on modified starches in the Indian savory Industry
- What are the key functions of the Modified starches and how will they help the Indian Savory Industry?
- How can Modified starches help processed food and food services industries dealing with soups, sauces, dips, spreads and dressings?
- Participants will able to see the product concepts and listen to the experts on the various product benefits of modified starches and they will also be involved in a hands-on testing experience which will help them to fully comprehend the value-addition promised by the ingredient/s
- Our GiTEx event will help participants understand the value that Modified starches can add to their business in the most cost-efficient manner
- In addition, different other benefits of modified starches will be discussed during the day
- The event will provide a platform for smooth interaction between the leading modified starches producer and the prospective users from the Indian processed food and food service industry
|10:30||Welcome Address by Mr. GK Rao, F1rst, Chennai|
|10:35||Current & Future Trends of the Indian savory Market by Ms. Sneha Pasricha – BDM, F1rst|
|11:15||Technical presentation on Modified starches by Roquette|
|12:00||Modified starches product display|
|14:30||Technical presentation on Ingredients and applications by Roquette|
|15:15||Product demonstration with display and tasting|
|16:30||Market samples and Summary session and Interaction with Roquette|
Note: It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organizers to alter the content and/or timing of the agenda.
For queries, please contact Mr. GK Rao – email@example.com | +91-9952961087