(A Conference and Table-top Exhibition)
INDIAN SAVORY INDUSTRY
Theme: Flavor Enhancers and Texturing Solutions
A technical seminar and product demonstration
10th April 2019 @ Mumbai | 12th April 2019 @ Ahmedabad
F1rst cordially invites you to the GiTEx-Table-top Exhibition, a special programme designed to demonstrate the applications of Yeast extracts (YE) modified starches. The event will highlight the key functions of YE and modified starches and explain how it aids the Indian savory industry.
The current programme will focus on Yeast Extracts and Modified Starches in the Indian Savory Sector. This will also include technical sessions from experts of Angel Yeast and Ankush Enterprise. The event is scheduled to be held on 10th April 2019 at Mumbai and 12th April 2019 at Ahmedabad.
Highlights of this event:
- The event will exhibit and demonstrate the use of YE and modified starches in various Indian savory applications
- The event will show the key functions of the YE and modified starches and how it helps the Indian savory industry
- How YE and modified starches aids processed food, RTD & RTE, soups, sauces & savory mixes, seasoning & dressings?
- GiTEx will help participants understand the value that YE and modified starches adds to their business in the most cost-efficient manner
- Participants will see the product exhibits and listen to the experts on various product benefits of YE and modified starches and they will also be involved in hands-on testing experience which will help them to fully comprehend the value-addition promised by the product
- In addition, we will also discuss the various benefits of YE and modified starches
- Provide the opportunity to interact with key processors in the region on ingredients, processes, packaging and regulations
- Educate processors on new product development possibilities
We extend our complimentary invitation to this event for key producers.
The event will provide a platform for smooth interaction between the leading modified starches producer and the prospective users from the Indian processed food and food service industry.
A lucky draw will be made at the end of the event amongst the participants present and the winner will receive a smartphone.
This is an exclusive event by invitation only.
Looking forward to your positive consideration and response.